Established in 2001, EXTREMEDETAILS Photography is a husband and wife tandem of Edu and Mherl- Wedding Photojournalists who both share the love and passion for Photography. They honed their talents through experiences and by undergoing training under one of the best Wedding Photojournalist in the country. Both are professionals armed with the latest in concept and technology.
As Wedding Photojournalists, Edu and Mherl along with their highly specialized team aim to tell the whole story of your wedding by employing the concept of WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALISM: 70% of the shots are candid (as they cover the event by taking pictures of what is really happening on your special day) while the remaining 30% are traditional (like poses, group pictures, and portraits). They are keen to give careful attention to even the most extreme details and highlights of your wedding. Their list of satisfied customers can vouch for their quality service.
The couple are also active members of United Architects of the Philippines, UAP (Silangan Chapter), Wedding and Portrait Photographers of the Philippines, WPPP Wedding and Portrait Photographer International, WPPI